Your Own Mansion in the Cape
Posted: 11 Nov 2011
You're viewing the mobile version of this video.
Realty 24 South Africa
When you arrive to this incredible Villa the first thing in your mind is WOW.
It is an Modern Colonial styled villa with B&B and self-catering suites. 20 minutes away from the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, along the famous Bloubergstrand beaches that overlook Table Mountain, you will find Rietvlei Wetland and Bird Sanctuary, less than 1km from the sea, where flamingos, pelicans, herons, fish eagles, birds of prey and many other bird species frequent. The Guesthouse backyard is the entire reserve and each suite offers unspoilt views of Table Mountain.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to be taken and converted into your own personal mansion or kept as is – A going concern established Guest house in a unique location with a 3 year track record and clientele.
This property is sold as is, with all furniture (detailed list available on request) and can be utilized as your heart desires!!!
Alarm, Controlled Access, Security Doors
Building Building size = 850 sqm made up as follows :
• 3x Super Luxury Presidential Suites with Balconies (55 + 3 sqm each)
• 3x Luxury Presidential Suites (55sqm each)
• 1x Executive Family Suite with Balcony (70 + 4 sqm)
• Conference Room (1x Board Room & 1x Breakaway Room – 70sqm)
• Manager’s Flat (70 sqm).
• Remainder communal areas are Entrance Hall, Entrance Area & waiting
lounge (tower), Dining Hall with Bar, Open plan kitchen, Scullery, Double
Garage with Laundry, Bridge Landing & Walkway.
• Outside areas include : Protected Patio with Swimming Pool & Water
Feature, Small Garden opposite Dining Room, Grassed rear of building
onto Rietvlei Wetland & Bird Sanctuary overlooking Table Mountain
• Parking Parking for 16 cars (7 double parking bays behind each other & a double garage
Related Property Videos
No related properties in this area.